Oct 11, 2013

SIPtG on Hiatus

Well, the title of the post says it all.


The paints are back up on the shelf, the projects are mothballed, and the brushes are away in their case.

My longer than usual absence from the blog recently has been due to a new employment situation, which will also be keeping me away for a bit longer, thus necessitating the hiatus.

Last month, I left a cushy state government job to throw my support behind a gubernatorial candidate here in my home state of Maryland.

The campaign trail is a demanding one, and I generally work seven days a week for between 12 and 14 hours a day. Thus, any time I had to devote to paining toy soldiers has vanished.

The good news is that the campaign only lasts until either next June or next November.

So, keep an eye out for my triumphant return next summer or winter!

Until then, keep painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to receive thoughts, ideas, comments and criticisms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...