Feb 10, 2013

Showcase: Cawdor Gang Members

And now, right here, for your viewing enjoyment, the first five members of the Crimson Brotherhood:


Multiple angles of each member:





















I'm really pleased with how these guys turned out. It was something to finally see them finished and attached to their bases, especially since it's been seven months in the making.

And while I hit a few snags along the way, I feel like I achieved what I set out to do, which was to paint up the first batch of my Cawdor gang to a high tabletop standard.

My next batch will be much smaller. I'd like to speed up my painting process and five models were just too many for me. I think

So, until next time, keep painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to receive thoughts, ideas, comments and criticisms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...